Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sick Kids

Having sick kids is no fun. Aaron got sick last week around Wednesday. He was coughing so bad and by Friday I took him into the doctor. He had croop again. He had just had it a month before. They gave him some steroids as they did the last time. I thought that he was on the road to recovery, then he seemed to get worse. They only get worse before they get better right. I keep him home all weekend and in the house, which he hated. On Monday we went out and went to Powell. It made him very tired and made him cough again. On Tuesday morning I woke up to Libby throwing up. I now had them both home sick. Libby stayed home from schoool on Tuesday then she tried to go on Wednesday but only made it intill 9:00. I think that everyone is getting a bit better but knock on wood. I hope to be back out and about in the real world again soon.

No comments: