Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Neighbors Howling Dog?


Does your neighbors dogs ever drive you nuts at night or wake you up. I have a good story for you then. You all are wondering, I know what is she talking about. Here it goes. I was in a very deep sleep when all of the sudden I was woke up by a howling dog. How many of you have ever been woken up by someone elses dog? I sat straight up in bed scared to death because I thought that the dog had some how got in our house, and was in my room. As I sat up and looked around, I found that Keith was still asleep. Then all of the sudden there was that awful noise again, only this time I found that it was coming from my sleeping husband. Yes, Keith howling in his sleep at the top of his lungs. As I watched him howl I started to laugh so hard that I had to get up out of bed. When I got out of my bed (the dog house) it woke this snoozing hound up. (It was just like the movie Fox and the hound, when Copper tells Todd that he is a hound dog and then howls as loud as he could.) He was howling that loud. Keith woke up and asked what I was doing and where I was going, and I told him that I was using the bathroom. I then said that I had to go down to get me a drink and asked him if he would like one. He said that he did need a drink and so I asked, did you want it in a bowl or a cup because you were just howling like a hound dog. I then asked if I could also bring him a doggy bone for a snack. I then explained it all to him and we have been having fun ever since then howling and making fun of his night of howling and maybe hunting in his sleep. I did ask him what he was dreaming about and he said that he really has no idea what it was that made him howl. Maybe he is really a werewolf. Ha Ha. We will have many laughs about this one. Sorry honey, but at least i do love dogs.

1 comment:

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

Cute pictures of all the kids! Aren't kids the best! That's a funny story about Keith. I thought the story was going in a different direction. I thought about all of our dogs and wondering what our neighbors think, and thought, that's why we're moving to the country! :)